A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Back Again……I Think

Almost another year gone by without a post, right after posting how much I miss blogging.  I think about blogging quite a lot, but when you work dark-to-dark most days and are trying desperately…at 56…to reno a house you bought 5 years ago so you can enjoy it before you die, it’s hard to prioritize the time.

The worst part about going so long between posts is that you lose the flow.  There are huge gaps in your story and there are some huge gaps in mine!  The two biggest ones are my TWO new grand babies, Zaylah, a girls,  and Caden, a boy.  Zaylah is 15 months  already and Caden is 5 months.  I will try and get some photos up soon.  I’m waiting for a new data cord for my camera.  The old one mysteriously got stolen  by someone in my family  disappeared.  I could  use my phone, I suppose, but it doesn’t take pictures nearly as nicely as my digital camera.  I just got a funny image in my mind about what it would be like to blog in “old days” before digital cameras were invented.  What a chore that would be!

Maybe I’ll just settle for being  a weekend blogger.  At least that way, I might actually be able to get some posts in without so many gaps.  I’ve got so much to tell, but if I tried to write it all now, it would take all day and be the longest blog post in Internet history. 

I’ll be back after I’ve organized my thoughts and get my camera going! 

Happy Weekend!

Deb

Post a Comment