A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wedding in Cabo

Sorry it’s been a while!  My life has been a mad dash for the last couple of months.  The DIY projects have been on hold for a minute.  One of my children moved back home in the midst of everything else I’ve had going on as well!

I know that I mentioned my son was getting married this month in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and I just got back on the 19th.  It was wonderful!  I’ve never been to Mexico before and was a little nervous, but we had the best time ever.  40 people made it to the wedding, which I guess is a pretty good turnout for a destination wedding.  For those who couldn’t be there, there will be another reception on June the 8th at The Cherry Creek Marina and Yacht Club.  So we get to do this one more time!

In the Meantime, I’ll leave you with some photos.

The View From My Hotel Room

Wed0004

Kari and Benjamin-Groomsman and Girlfriend

Wed0005

My SIL-Juanita Buying Rosaries on the Beach

Wed0006

Sunrise in Cabo

Wed0007

View of Lover’s Beach from My Son’s Hotel Room

Wed0008

The Bridesmaids at Rehearsal

Wed0010

Sunset De Mona Lisa-Rehearsal Day

Wed0012

My Son Jason & Tim The Best Man at Rehearsal Dinner

Wed0014

My Gorgeous DIL Ariann and Her Niece at Rehearsal Dinner

Wed0015

Ariann and Tawny-Maid of Honor

Wed0016

Chad & Kristin Yeager

Wed0019

Paul Buescher & Tawny Burgess

Wed0020

Timothy Martin & Kristi Buescher

Wed0021

Pretty Maids all in a Row

Wed0022

The Train

Wed0023

The Bride & Groom

Wed0024

 

Wed0025

 

Wed0026

 

Wed0027

Sand Ceremony Vessels

Wed0028

 

 

Wed0001

Proud Father and Mother of the Bride Randy & Melody Yeager

Wed0002

 

Wed0030

Hence ‘Sunset De Mona Lisa’

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment