A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back in Under a Month!

Well, I made it back to post in less than a month, but I certainly planned to post sooner.


I started on the little bathroom a few weeks ago and had to quit, because I took ill with a killer cold!  I’ve had it for two weeks and I just can’t seem to get rid of it.  I’ve had to go to work with it and I’ve spent the last two weekends on the couch trying to get rid of it. 

 

HalfBathStart


Despite that, I’m really enjoying the fall weather.  This is my favorite time of year.

 

TableChicken
I love the crisp, cold air and the leaves everywhere!

 

Fall
I especially love the mornings when the sun is on the front side of the house.


FrontDoor

FallColors
I’ll be back with more when I get to feeling better.  In the meantime….

Happy Fall Y’all!

 
AFFNSignature
Technorati Tags: ,,
Post a Comment