A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter & a Sneak Peek

 

Before we move on here…..Google Friend Connect is going away, as I’ve been told and so I put the Linky thing on my blog to the right.  If you still want to follow after the GFC goes away, be sure to sign on with Linky.

I wanted to wait until the living room was completely done before showing you the results, but since I have to work 40 hours a week for a living, it might be weeks and weeks before I’m completely done in this room.  I essentially have the living room part done, but the staircase isn’t finished and that’s a huge part of the whole look of things.  So, I’m opting to give you a sneak peek and then I must run off and begin the Easter festivities this afternoon. 

Now remember how it was BEFORE….

LivingRoomBefore

 

LivingRoomBefore-a

And AFTER

LivingRoomAfter-a

 

LivingRoomAfter-b

Enjoy your Easter holiday and we’ll see ya soon!

AFFNSignature

 

 

Post a Comment