A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Friday, April 20, 2012

A General Rant

UPDATE: 5.10.12

Here’s an email I got about this from the company:

I would like to personally apologize to you for the difficulty youexperienced from our Credit Department with Redcats USA. I would like to thank you for your interest with Redcats USA Brands.

(BrylaneHome, Jessica London, KingSize, Woman Within, OneStopPlus.com, Roaman’s)

I read your concern on April 20th, 2012 in blogspot.com and I would like topersonally assure you that the unpleasant experience you had is not indicative of the level of service we at any of our brands strive diligently to provide to all of our customers. Your complete satisfactionis our #1 priority.  I realize that only exceptional service will keep our customers returning to our Brands for all of your fashion and home needs.

Please accept my deepest and most sincere apologies.

No offers to fix what they did.  I can’t take apologies to the bank.  Sorry.  The part that cracks me up is this….

the unpleasant experience you had is not indicative of the level of service

Yes….yes it is!  You charge people ridiculous late fees as a matter of business course. 

ORIGINAL POST:

More on the house later, but I had something just totally tick me off today, so here’s a warning to ya…..

DO NOT….I repeat….DO NO….take out a credit card from the following places:

  • Roamans
  • Woman Within
  • King Size Direct
  • Brylane Home
  • One Stop Plus
  • Jessica London
  • Bargain Catalog Outlet
  • fullbeauty.com

These people are crooks and are all the same company under different names through World Financial Network Bank.

My bad that I get busy sometimes and forget to pay some bills on time.  A day or two late at the most.  I happened to notice a $25.00 late charge on my most current statement. $25.00!!!! Not only that, but they didn’t credit my last payment in full and when I got to looking back over the bills, they changed the due date on me in mid-stream and had been charging me this late fee for MONTHS!  My bad again for not looking at the statements more closely.  With this new house and the move and all, I haven’t been on top of things as I normally would be and I got STUNG.  BUT, if this were a decent company, they would have made it right when I called them about it.  All they offered to do was take off the most recent late fee, when the fees over time have amounted to more than $100.00!!!.  I told them  to shove it, basically,  and I closed the account!  I told them I would pay for the stuff I bought, but NOT the late fees.  Sue me!  I could handle $5.00 or $10.00 max, but $25.00…..No, I don’t think so!!  Especially when they changed by regular due date!

I am just livid right now and I want everyone to know about it!

:: stepping off my soapbox now::

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment