A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Work Continues-More Before and After

Since my last post, I accomplished a lot of what I wanted to.  I did begin the painting in the living room and the further I go with it, the more MOTIVATED I become to finish it up!

We remember how it started. Bland and dirty and just YUCKY.

StairwayBefore

I have more to do, but I am thrilled with how this is turning out.  It looks so fresh and new!

StairwayAfter

There’s nothing like clean, white baseboards!

FreshBaseboards

I’ll be back up in the morning to begin again.  My goal is to have my living finished and put together by Sunday night.

I also managed to get my FAT QUARTERS cut and in my Etsy shop!

FatQuarters-c

FatQuarters-d

 

I love the PINK ROSES.

I think I will wait until the living room is completely done before I show you the rest. 

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend.  Hope it’s warm where you are.  It’s like springtime here in Colorado!

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment