A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Year and New Ventures

Some of you know that my first online passion has always been digital graphics and I’ve been offering them online since 1999.  I have kind of gotten away from it and have been experimenting with other things.  Of course, I will continue with those things as well, but I decided that this year, along with trying to get this house together, I am going to resurrect my graphic design business.   I opened a new store on Etsy  and will begin filling it soon.  I already have a boatload of web graphics that I’ve already created and just need to get put into the shop.  Many new things will be coming after that.  Such as….


eBay Auction Templates
Facebook Timeline Headers
Facebook Business Kits
Etsy Kits
Collage Sheets
Hang Tags
Digital Design Elements
Digital Paper Packs
Scrapbooking Kits & Essentials

Header

So, check in occasionally!

I’m going on vacation next month and plan to get a LOT done on the house.  Painting mostly and I can’t wait to show you the progress.

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment