A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Awaiting Autumn

Autumn is my favorite season, hands down.  I am not a sun worshiper and really have a hard time with the heat.  I prefer the other, cooler seasons, but Autumn is the most beautiful of all seasons to me.  Can’t wait for the color!

I am itching to pull out my Autumn decorations and I made some new inserts for my black candle sticks.  I change these out with the seasons and there’s usually not any candles involved.  ::smile::  I had some pine cones and silk flowers in Autumn colors in my stash and here’s what I came up with .  I love these!

FallCandleSticks-a

 

FallCandleSticks-b

 

FallCandleSticks-c

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment