A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Had to Share

As you know, I have a couple of stores on Zazzle and I just had to show you how I spent my day today. 

I normally post about  Zazzle stuff on my Zazzle blog, but I just know that you’ll want to see these.  They came out so awesome!

A couple of weeks or so ago, I went out blog hopping and I ran across 4 different blogs with posts or pictures about some dishes that are just to die for.  I can’t remember who had them, but I remember what they looked like.  I had a burst of inspiration today when I was thinking about those dishes.  I used that inspiration to create some items for my Zazzle store.  These aren’t an exact copy of those dishes, but a similar style and feel.

 


 

I plan to have loads more fun with this design!  There are a lot more products that I plan to put this on. 

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment