A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kitchen Coolness!

I mentioned that I was doing another review for CSN Stores a couple of posts back and I was contemplating a laptop desk.  I got to looking around their site and made a complete left turn to their kitchen store.  I LOVE anything to do with the kitchen and I have drooled over Rachel Ray’s baking dishes that I see her use on her show.  So, I opted to get one of these!  It’s a lasagna pan, but could definitely be used for anything you need to bake, like casseroles, etc..

RR-a

The biggest surprise is how large it is.  It’s a 9 X 13 and with the handles, it makes it pretty big.  When I’m not baking in it, I use it as a fruit bowl, because it’s just too pretty to hide in a cabinet.  I love the color!

Another Matching Fat Quarter:

On another note, I put another one of these fat quarters in my Etsy shop.  I had enough fabric to do another set, so I put it up in case someone was looking for more of them to do a larger project. 

VLFQbundle-1b

I’m going to try and get some more fat quarters cut out this weekend.  I have so much fabric and this is a good way to start moving some of it since I don’t have time to do as much sewing as I’d like to. 

I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend and happy SONday!

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment