A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cute Little Shopping Bag Pattern

I’ve been wanting to make some of these for a while and I found this really great and very simple pattern to try out. 

Bag-pattern

I ALWAYS make a prototype when trying something for the first time, and can you see why it was a good idea in this instance?  Can ya guess?  LOL

Bag-a

bag-b

bag-c

In case ya don’t see it (but how could you not?) the fish are upside down!  I was so busy trying to get as many whole fish into the bag, that I totally didn’t pay attention to which way the fish were facing.

Another “first pancake” to add to my collection.  Confused smile

I do like the pattern though and it’s so simple to construct.  I’m going to try the long handled one next and may make some up for my Etsy shop. 

There’s also a pattern for a little pouch that you can store the bag in so it’s easy to tuck into your purse and take to the store.  I didn’t make that, but I probably will on the ones I plan for others.

OK, I’m off to prepare another post announcing the next giveaway!

AFFNSignature

Post a Comment