A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Sweet Pink Rarity Uncovered

I almost died when I found this, but refrained from that so I’d be here to share it!  This is the MOST gorgeous vintage damask tablecloth I’ve personally ever come across.  It is the prettiest shade of ice cream pink and in pristine condition for being old.  There are a couple of of imperfections in it, NONE in the form of wholes, but rather spots. However, they are so small you have to really look to find them.  It is LARGE, which is hard to find.  It measure approximately 56 X 106 inches.  It is so soft and shimmery.  Just DREAMY.

I will be putting it in my Etsy shop soon, so if you’re interested in this gorgeous tablecloth, be sure to keep an eye out for it!

Being that it is so big, it was hard to photograph, but you can see the color and the design pretty well in these shots.

TC-a

TC-b

TC-c

Also, I am going to be doing another review for CSN Stores.  I am just amazed at the huge range of items they have on offer.  If you have little ones in school, they have a store with the cutest children’s backpacks.  Much better than the basic ones you find in most department stores.  Check them out!

Hope you had a lovely weekend and if I don’t talk to you before Thanksgiving, I wish you and yours a wonderful day!


Post a Comment