A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bad Blogger

I’ve been such a bad blogger lately, as I have not even posted the new giveaway yet, but I PROMISE to do that tomorrow.  I need to take pictures and I will get it posted. 

I worked 50 hours this week and will probably work a lot of overtime through the holiday season.  I hate it too, because it makes very little time for making things for the holidays like I want to do.   However…some kind of way…I will get some things made up.  I’m trying working on creating a fleece cloche for myself to keep my head warm and snappy looking this winter and if it goes well, I’ll make more to put in my Etsy shop.  I just adore the cloche shape!

This is a short, picture-less post for now, but I’ll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the next giveaway item!

Have a lovely Saturday evening!

Cheers!Martini Glass

Post a Comment