A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making a Few Changes

As you can see, I’m making changes to this blog once again.  I am really trying to settle on a style that is fresh and current.  I think this might be it, but as an artist, I’m very restless with anything creative, so I could be struck by another whim at any moment.  Professionally speaking, I really need to stop changing things all the time and settle on a signature brand.  That’s what happens when your taste is so varied.  I’m working on it.

As in my real life, I want to simplify my online life and do away with all the fuss and muss…bells and whistles and anything that distracts myself, or my readers from what I’m trying to convey.

So, things may be a bit messy for a while, but It doesn’t usually take me long to change over.  Only problem is, once I’m done here, then it’s on to the website and my Etsy Shop.  Good thing I’m on vacation, eh?

Have a SIMPLY lovely day….Deb

Post a Comment