A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, July 11, 2010

CSN Review Laura Ashley Sheets

In my last post, I told you about a review I was planning to do on a CSN product.  I needed some new sheets for my bed, so I chose this gorgeous set from Laura Ashley at BeddingSets.com

LASheets

I got just the sheets, but I am thinking of going back for the rest of this ensemble.  It’s so pretty and I LOVE the plaid dust ruffle.

As for the sheets, they are wonderful!  100% cotton and a very nice weight for 200 thread count.  They are great for summer, because the cotton keeps you cooler when you lay on them.  

The print is so pretty and I love the blue and yellow trims.  The fitted sheet is deep enough to accommodate a pillow-top mattress.   One thing I look for in a sheet set is the length of the flat sheet.  These are long enough to get a good tuck under at the foot so that it won’t pull out easily. 

It was an overall good experience.  They ship fast, too.  Got them in less than a week after placing my order. 

They have over 200 stores.  Check them out. 

http://www.csnstores.com/ourstores.asp 

Happy SONday!

Post a Comment