A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ruben’s Originals in My Etsy Shop

I know…I know….it’s been a while since I posted anything new to my Etsy shop, but tis the season….SUMMER….that is and we’re all outdoors soaking up the beautiful weather.  Doesn’t keep me from garage sailing and thrifting, however!

Last weeks trip into the city led me to a couple of very nice Ruben’s Originals planter pieces.  These are SO collectible right now and the lambs seem to be the most desired.  Although, this puppy planter is so adorable!

RO-a

I did get a lamb, too!

Boriginals-a

My daughter is such good luck.  We saw a lesser RO of a baby shoe and I told her, “If you see a lamb one like that, grab it!”  Not a  minute later, she picked this one up and said, “Like this?”.  I couldn’t believe it!   Then, right after that, she found the puppy.  I told her that she was coming with me to buy a Power Ball ticket!  smile_wink

Before I go…..TWO more days until the drawing for the Cath Kidston bath set.  Don’t forget to comment if you want to get in on it.  Remember, too, if you comment about  it on your blog, you’ll get a second chance at winning.

After this drawing, I’m posting another right away for a July 20th drawing.

Cheers!

Post a Comment