A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Product Review for CSN Stores

I’ve not done anything like this before, but I was approached by a representative of  CSN stores about doing a product review on one of their thousands of products,  in their numerous stores.

I took a look through their sites and there is so much to choose from!  Everything from things for kids and babies, like toys and cribs to some really nice lights for your home.

I’m having a hard time deciding what I’m going to review, but as soon as I get it and try it out, I’ll let ya know what I think of it!

I know this is a short post, but I’ve been crazy busy this weekend.  I’ll do a longer one tomorrow.

Cheers!

Post a Comment