A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Winner Is...

I must say that I was really disappointed at the lack of participation in the candle giveaway.  Only one person commented and posted about it on their blog, so by default, she's the winner and it is Regan from A Day in the Life!

I have your address and will ship them out by the weekend.

Perhaps it was the item itself?  I thought sure that lots of people would love them, but they times they are a changin' I guess.  I used to sell them on eBay and I couldn't make them fast enough to keep up with the demand.

I bet that the next one will do better, however, because I'm offering an item from Cath Kidston.  Not for another two weeks or so.



Post a Comment