A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cock-A-Doodle Doo!

Happy Sunday!

I forgot to add this into my post last time, but I wanted to show you this cool slice rug I got at Wal Mart for the incredible price of $9.95.  I've seen big round ones like this that I will eventually get, but this will do for now.




I also did a little project for myself that I had seen somewhere and decided to try.  You take a hot pad and fold it in half and sew it to a towel that's been folded in half and gathered in the middle.  The little loop on the hot pad provides a nice closure when you sew on a button.   I think this came out so cute and I like these kind of towels anyway, because they tend to stay where you put them and always there when you need to dry your hands.  Regular towels end up all over the place and I find that so annoying.




Post a Comment