A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, February 1, 2010

Attention Cath Kidston Fans

From what I'm understanding, Cath Kidston items are becoming harder and harder to find here in the US.  I don't know a lot about their stuff, but I found something really cute today at one of my favorite stores, The Vermont Country Store.  I wanted to share it with those of you who are crazy about Cath Kidston items.


Go HERE to see this cute soap set.  I got one for me!  


The odd thing about it is the name "Cath Kidston" isn't mentioned anywhere on the item title or description.  I just happened to notice the name on the item in the picture.





Post a Comment