A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Inspiration

Hello, Peeps!

I posted previously about how I really want a complete change in my surroundings for 2010 and I think I've found my inspiration and the direction I want to take with my own home. 


I am a Country Living magazine fan and have upwards of 10 years worth of CL magazines that I just can't seem to part with. They are timeless and classic. I can go clear back to the year 2000, for instance, and the interiors featured in those magazines are still relevant today.

Below are a few scans from the September 2005 issue of CL. I am in love with this look!





I'm headed out this weekend to try and get my hands on some red toile and gingham. I'll be looking at some paint colors, too.

I'll be working on some sewing projects and things for my Etsy shop, which is seriously in need of some fresh products.

See you on the weekend!






Post a Comment