A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little Tip

Hi, Kids! I am so sorry that I've not been posting or creating for a long time, but it just seems that it just takes forever for things to wind down after the holidays and I can get back into the spirit of creating again.

I have gotten back into a little bit in that I've begun a new section on my graphics site for clip art graphics made from vintage ephemera. As I was doing this, I set up a test blog to test out my designs and I remembered an issue I had when I first set up this blog. When you use the Minima template and you go to put in your title image, you have a table cell around it that usually doesn't frame the graphic very well. I remembered having to get rid of the border to make it look right, but not all of you know how to do that, so I thought I'd share how easy it is to get rid of it.

You need to edit the HTML part of your template to get rid of the border and here's a screen shot of where you need to edit the template.

You can find the "edit HTML" spot under the Layout tab.

So, with that said, I'd love to see what you think of my test design for blogger. You can see it HERE and leave me a comment if you see room for improvement. It's not totally done yet.

Have a great day!




Post a Comment