A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneaking One In

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Mine was cold and short! Back to work today. I did some studying on the machine embroidery tutorials as I told you about in my last post, but I also wanted to get this basket finished that I started last week. This is a vintage lidded wicker basket that I picked up at one of my haunts, and as you can see, it's gotten a nice make over. It's in my Etsy shop right now.

I'm leaving for work soon, so I'm off, but go and check it out.

Have a happy day!











Post a Comment