A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, September 14, 2009

Out With the Old...In With the New

The old being the cake carrier I listed JUST yesterday. It's gone already! As in SOLD.

So, let me show you another item that I also listed yesterday that's still available. Not quite as spectacular, but adorable nonetheless.

I'm not sure if these are supposed to be napkins or what. There are two sizes here. 3 10" X 10" smaller ones and two larger ones at 16" X 16".

I can see these layered over some lace on a table top and the smaller ones over the edge of some shelves in a hutch.

Click the pictures to have a better peek.







Post a Comment