A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, September 7, 2009

New Pretties on Etsy

Just added some new items to my Etsy shop. I have more to list that I made this weekend, but I'm not sure I'll have time to do all the photos today. Anyway, here are the pink ornaments I promised to list. I really think the pink is my favorite, although, I have some of my own and I mix both the pink and the blue on a white tree and they're so pretty!



I also whipped up this adorable kitchen towel. It's a waffle weave towel and I used a little of my last piece of Rose Garden Tea fabric. I use this very sparingly, but it sure worked great for this beautiful towel.


Just click on the photos to see the listings!

Post a Comment