A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Drop Dead Gorgeous.....

Even if I do say so myself!

I just finished putting this pillow up in my Etsy shop. I am so darned proud of how this turned out. I've been saving this blue fabric panel for years, not knowing what I wanted to do with it. I knew it had be used for something special, because it's the only piece of it that I had and I can never get it again. It's discontinued as far as I know. I would just about give my right arm if I could find more of it.

So anyway, I acquired this really pretty piece of Robyn Pandolph "Captured in Time" fabric and it goes so well with the blue panel that this is what I decided to make with it, and what a honey it is! The ruffles are also Robyn Pandolph, but I don't know what the pattern is called.

This is the perfect mix of colors and patterns for that yummy, vintage style that we love so much. If this pillow doesn't sell, I'll be more than happy to use it myself.

Just click on any of the photos to pop over to my Etsy shop for more details.







I have a few more goodies coming up. One for Christmas that I think you'll really like!





Post a Comment