A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's Done

I think I'm done with the reno of the AFFN website. There are probably some details that I missed and I definitely need more content, but the basic style I was trying to achieve is there. Creative people are never satisfied and probably explains my restless spirit, so I'll always be changing something. That's one reason why branding is difficult for me, because I'm always seeking something better. I really need to stop that!

Anyway, if you'd like to take a look at the AFFN website, you can see it HERE.

Post a Comment