A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Changes Coming

Cheers!

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm making some visual changes to my brand, which includes my blog here. Nothing really major, but as a graphic artist, I'm full of inspiration and this tends to trigger the urge to make graphical changes. I will also be making some major changes to afinefeatherednest.com . I will be offering more detailed images of the products offered in my Etsy and Lollishops.

So, with that said, just ignore the mess should you happen upon any. Things will be completed shortly.

Post a Comment