A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Yummy Finds

I am sure you can relate....I absolutely do NOT need any more fabric, but when it comes to this subject, need doesn't even enter into it. I am constantly picking up new materials wherever I can find them.

I just got some lovely ones off of Etsy and The blue roses are from a disassembled vintage pillowcase....one of my favorite sources for great vintage prints. Beautiful prints are my inspiration! I plan to spend this weekend putting some great stuff together with some of these.

I am also going to bring out my paints and do a couple of hand painted projects. I haven't done it in ages and it really is a passion of mine that has been neglected. I have vintage cake carrier that I want to do up, so be looking for that.





That's about it for now! Have a fantastically creative day!

Post a Comment