A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Retro Cherries Accessory Set Wallet Makeup Pouch Tissue Cover Red and White

Just a quick post to let you know about a new item in my Etsy shop. This is a three piece accessory set that includes a wallet, travel tissue cover and a pouch with an outside pocket. The wallet holds quite a few credit cards and cash. Closes with a snap closure. The tissues are also included with the tissue cover. The pouch is really cute with a polka dot side pocket and one of my new labels that will be appearing on almost all of my products from now on.

I love this set so much that I almost kept it for myself. It is so cute, I can't even tell you! Check it out in my Etsy Shop!





Post a Comment