A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Lovely Appointment to Your Kitchen

New in my Lollishop.

I just finished up these pretty waffle weave towels and they came out so pretty! I love waffle towels. They are durable, absorbent and just fresh!

These are brand new and prewashed in a crisp cottage white. I have embellished them with a beautiful blue roses design that lived a previous life as part of a vintage pillowcase. I even included the dainty scalloped trim. The roses are lovely and faded just the way we like them.






Post a Comment