A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Deb's Daze is Reopening

Well.....it IS a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right?

Actually, since I stopped posting to Deb's Daze back when, I realized that having my business and personal stuff on the same blog was a bit hard to manage. Some people aren't interested in my personal stuff and vice versa, so it's just a matter of practicality and wanting to keep my business stuff separate. I will put links to my personal stuff in the sidebar, but won't post about my personal stuff here. If you're interested in reading about the more personal side of my life...my children...grand baby and other family stuff, you can visit my Deb's Daze blog.

Post a Comment