A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Newest Item in My Lolli & Etsy Shops

I have finally updated!  Can ya believe it?  Today was my day, so I enjoyed working on some projects and I finally finished this !

I have this listed in both my Lollishop and my Etsy shop.  I get more exposure this way and I just take it down from the place who didn't sell it.

These are for a newborn baby girl.

This gorgeous piece of altered art began life as a greeting card for a baby shower. It opens out accordian style and I knew it would make a lovely crown/nest for a pair of sweet handmade baby booties. 

The nest is filled with shredded sheet music and embellished with vintage satin ribbon, german glass glitter and 3 dimensional scrapbook stickers and a paper lace doily. There's a 3D journaling block for you to add your sentiment, or baby's name if you know it.

The booties are for a newborn girl and are made using vintage linens, including sweet pink rosebuds on a crisp white background. The soles are done in a Ralph Lauren vintage blue ticking. The organza ribbin bows and buttons are new.

What a lovely gift for a baby shower, or for your own baby. Sure to become a family heirloom or keepsake for baby.










I have a really pretty drawstring bag that I'll try to list tomorrow.  I need to wait until there's better light for my phots.  Hope you all had a lovely day!


Post a Comment