A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, May 18, 2009

Another So Soon

Can ya believe it?  Another item added to my shop so soon.  I have been so strapped for time lately that it's pretty amazing when I can get items done for the shops.  As I stated before, I post items in both my Etsy shop and Lollishop shop simultaneously for more exposure, so you can purchase in either place.

This is a really nice bag and if you want to find out more, visit the shops and read more about it.

My Etsy Store

My Lollishop


That's it for now.  I'll try to post some more later.

Post a Comment