A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Congratulations, Treasia!!

Treasia from Confession's of a Mid Life Trucker's Wife is the winner of my first giveaway!!

I wrote the entrants names on pieces of paper and had my daughter draw out the names. I think I need to find an easier, or perhaps more scientific way of picking the winner, but this is a tried and true method that's been used forever, so that's good enough for me.

Treasia, if you're reading, send me your address to debster222@gmail.com and I'll mail off your prize right away! I will also attempt to notify you through your blog.

I will probably be having more giveaways in the near future, so be sure to check in often!



Happy Saturday!


Post a Comment