A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Look....A New Year

As you can see I've been playing around with backgrounds and such and came up with a new look for my blog. The other one was ok, but it was a bit plain and I wanted to get things in keeping with the current trends. I really like the way this came out, but I'm sure I'll be messing with it more. As a graphic artist, I'm never satisfied for long and am always looking for ways to improve things.

It's a new year and I have new things to accomplish in regard to my online ventures. I'm working on some things for Easter and I'll be posting those soon! I've got some updating to do at the AFFN webiste, too. I've been using that as a link hub, which I will continue to do somewhat, but I want to start posting things for sale right on the site with a shopping cart and the whole shebang!

I've been a little frustrated lately at how slow things are to take off on Lollishops and it's been slow at Etsy, too. I know it's a bad economy right now and people aren't buying things, but I also feel like I need to do more promotion wise. It took a long time for my graphics site to start seeing a real profit and it will most likely be the same with these other ventures.

So, it's onward and upward and I'll wait it out...ride it out...whatever it takes. I need to get the site more established and spread myself around a bit more. I know how to do that, I just need to take the time to get it done. I'm trying to do too much and having trouble staying focused on one thing. I'm easily sidetracked these days, but I'm working on it.

Gotta get ready for work, but new things will be showing up soon and I'm also planning a give-a-way soon!





Post a Comment