A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Lollishop is Now Open!

Yes, my shop is now open. Only ONE item in it, but it IS open. HaHa! This is my first item. I love how this drawstring bag turned out. So much so, that AS USUAL, I want to keep it! It is made from a vintage pillowcase with a gorgeous rose swag and scallop pattern. It is fully lined with a solid ice cream pink cotton that feels so luxurious. You can get this bag in my shop for $24.95 and $4.80 priority shipping.




I hope you all had a lovely holiday. I had 4 days off work and enjoyed it so much. I got a lot of rest and managed to get some things done that I've been wanting to do. And yes, I ate way too much! ::smile:: But, it's back to work this afternoon and I'll work it off fairly quickly!

Gotta run, but will post again soon!

Cheers!
Post a Comment