A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Setting Up Shop

With a new name comes a new website that I am building. I bought a new domain and was shocked that it wasn't already taken. that always happens to me. I come up with a name I love and of course, someone else has already thought of it. So, imagine my excitement when I hit one that was available!

A Fine Feathered Nest

It is UNDER CONSTRUCTION and not close to being done, but I do have the splash page, the main directory page, the catalog page and a few of the product pages done if you'd like a preview.

Since I have several sites and sell in more than one marketplace, I decided I needed sort of hub to tie it all together. I sell on Etsy, Zazzle, my own website, eBay and pretty soon, I'll be selling on Lollishops, too. So, I felt like a central site that features everything I'm passionate about is just the ticket!

I LOVE the logo and images I came up with, and the font I found for the title is so appropriate with the bird's nest theme. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

With all this brainstorming going on, I didn't get the projects done for this Sunday night post, but I will get to it. With the election two days away and work being so crazy right now, it's hard to find time.

I was lucky enough to have the house to myself this weekend and so I got caught up on some much needed housework. I shampooed the carpet in the living room and did some window cleaning.

We'll see what I can get done this week. I have things hollering at me.

Have a great week and get out and vote if you haven't already!

Cheers!


Post a Comment