A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming Up

So sorry I didn't make my usual Sunday Night entry, but I had an unexpected trip to make Sunday night and didn't get home until late. I don't have any new projects finished to show off this week, because I've been working on a costume for my daughter all week long.

BUT, I do have a little preview of my next pin cushion project. I found this little kitty on my Saturday thrift stop and it almost jumped off the shelf and into my basket! So Paris Apartment, doncha think? She's just got that vintage vibe that we crave!



Not much time for a long post today, but hopefully things will be more settled by the weekend and I can get some new projects up for your enjoyment!

Hope you're having a lovely week!

Cheers!
Post a Comment