A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New in My Etsy Shop



I've been messing around with a checkbook cover pattern I found and here is the finished product after a couple of trial and errors and some modifications to the pattern. I really love this one and it's now for sale in my Etsy shop. I am having a blast making things and I'm finally using some of the fabrics I've been hording forever. Some of them are just so pretty and irreplaceable that I hate using them. But, I just had a talk with myself about how it's not serving any purpose just sitting there folded nicely in my stash cabinet.




I collect vintage hankies and this one is just so pretty! They make wonderful additions to sewing projects. I bet any grandma would love to have it. I made it roomy enough so that you can stash some cash or debit cards in the pockets.



I just wanted to share that and now I'm off to start dinner. We're having baked chicken, zucchini Parmesan and salad! Hope you're having a pleasant Sunday with your family!

Cheers!
Post a Comment