A Good Standard of Living




Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business
and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life
may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Monday, September 15, 2008

Egg-ceptional



Here are a few of my hand painted eggs that I have such fun doing. These are wooden. I coat them with gesso before I paint them and they are so fun to do. These look really pretty in groups. I will be putting these in my Etsy shop as soon as I get them sealed. I used to sell these on eBay every year and I had a lady who always came by and bought every one of them. I have a couple of old spice cabinets that I painted up to use as display cases for the eggs and I'll put those up when I have enough eggs to fill them.

It's Monday, and with that brings work. You know, I just hate that I have to work outside the home. I have worked for a while to get it so I can make enough money at home to quit my job and although I've had a good amount of success, I'm just not quite to the point where I feel safe in letting go of corporate America yet. My goal is to make enough money to live on for six consecutive months. Not quite there yet, but I am determined to get there.

Anyway, I am off to get ready for work and I'll pop in some time during the week.

Cheers!
Post a Comment